rss
email
twitter
facebook

UPDATE

Just a quick update seeing as I've been a ghost for the past few weeks. Apologies on that, I've been a bit waterlogged with commitments and scanning took a little detour bigger than I expected.

I will be starting with this months scans, which have pretty much just made their way through the post in the past few days.
And as for last months scans which people asked for and I never uploaded, I will be scanning and updating these once the E3 madness has calmed down and this months lot of scans have all been uploaded.

Also, the blog has had a bit of a clean up because it looked so damn ugly; I was initially planning to get this done before I vanished but didn't get a chance.
As for the small widgets, I am planning to get a Twitter feed up and running (Facebook is very unlikely but it's early days) so the blog will be a little bit more accessible to everybody.
RSS/Feedburner will also be sorted out later on in the month; again for more accessibility to everybody.

Thanks for the support. KB ;)

5 comments:

Ankush said...

Well I was happy right now but sad again to see you active for a day or two I am guessing and back to M.I.A status after such a long time. I had almost given up on visiting the site and it seems other than the layout and two scans nothing has changed in this past month :(

KB said...

Don't worry I'm still around. ;)
I'm actually planning to get A LOT scanned in the next 2 days and put up in order to catch up with the next lot of magazines that will be coming through in the next couple of weeks.

Ankush said...

Wow, great timing on my part then! Now that the two days are over, I guess today there'll be massive updates right? :-)

KB said...

There will be a couple tonight.
Then tomorrow I'll be getting the rest out in the morning. :D

Ankush said...

Ahahahah wonderful :-D

Post a Comment